The big healthcare reform rally is tonight – the one for RESPONSIBLE reform.
Will it be more than the 4,000 who showed up at the Sheboygan Tea party on Saturday?
Will it be more than the reported 10,000 who showed up to a tea party in Joliet, Ill?
Will the state-run media provided non-slanted coverage?
Gates open at 4:30 pm and concessions will be served – so if you can make it be there.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Quote for the Day: Rep. Ross on Health Care, Legislating (themoderatevoice.com)
- Here’s What Is Happening in D.C. Today (gardnersgate.blogspot.com)
- What Seniors Should Be Worried About (andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com)
- THE WHOLE FOODS ALTERNATIVE to ObamaCare. “While we clearly need health-care reform, the last thing… (pajamasmedia.com)
- Congressman Kagen Flips Off 8th District Constituents (berrylaker.blogspot.com)