Just the person you want representing you in Washington correct? Until it comes to the issue of character.
A different image of Terri emerges when you look at her actions.
- Throwing bloggers under the bus
- Having a meltdown in the lobby of Midwest Communications
- Voting “for” ethanol mandates while in the Wisconsin State Assembly
- Impressions of her meeting last fall with Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner
As Jerry Bader has pointed out character is an issue in the 8th Congressional District primary. Terri and her campaign are attempting to “sell” the image seen the commercial above. However to get the “full” picture of who Terri is, look at her actions on the campaign trail.
In other words become informed. Do your homework.
Powered by ScribeFire.
Related articles by Zemanta
- A look into the mind of Terri McCormick… (partyofknow.org)
- Terri McCormick Endorsed by a Class Action Lawsuit (rhymeswithclown.blogspot.com)
- McCormick Directs Third Party Group? (berrylaker.blogspot.com)